We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return.
You must register your return within 14 days from receipt of your order and send the goods back according to our instructions without undue delay and in any case no later than 14 days from registering your return.
Please note, the following goods cannot be returned:
- Goods which are clearly personalised or made to your specifications (ex: special inscriptions on knives).
- Goods with health protection or hygiene considerations, if opened, e.g. make up, underwear, etc.
- Goods returned must be in a saleable condition, same as received.
- Goods returned must be unworn/unused with original tags and packaging.
- Goods should be packaged so that both the item and the brand packaging (if applicable) are not damaged in transit. We do not accept responsibility for items damaged in transit.
- You are responsible for the return postage costs unless an item has arrived faulty or damaged.
- We strongly recommend using a tracked mail service (with insurance where appropriate for goods value), retaining proof of postage. We do not accept responsibility for items lost in return transit.
- If a returned item is being shipped internationally, please mark as “RETURNED GOODS” to avoid any customs charges on receipt of your return.
If an order is returned which does not meet these conditions, your return may be refused and returned to you or a reduced refund may be offered.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damaged or faulty goods
In the event of receiving a faulty item, we will happily provide a replacement to ensure your satisfaction. In such cases, we believe issuing a replacement item is a more appropriate solution instead of a refund.
If your order arrived damaged, or you’re having problems with a product you’ve bought, please raise an enquiry with our customer support as soon as possible by:
- Filling the contact form
- Sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: We will require an image or video showing the damage, fault or incorrect item received to be able to provide a solution. The most common solutions to resolving issues relating to damaged or faulty goods are:
- Provide a replacement.
- Offer a discount to keep the goods with minor damage.
If we cannot replace the item, and you do not wish to accept a discount, you can cancel the order and return the goods for a full refund. We will refund the full order value as well as reasonable returns postage costs upon you providing a copy of your returns postage receipt.
If you refuse to accept delivery of all or part of your order (where the products or packaging do not appear to be damaged or defective) any fees and charges incurred due to a package being refused may be deducted from your merchandise refund. The same will apply if the tracking states that delivery has been attempted and the item is awaiting collection from a postal depot, and that item is not collected and returned to the sender.
- You will be refunded within 14 days of receiving back the goods.
- You will receive an email once the products reach our warehouses and are accepted for return.
- Refunds will be issued to the same means of payment initially used to purchase the goods.
- Refunds usually take between 1 – 5 business days to show in your account, depending on the payment method used.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item. We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
If you are shipping an item over £75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.