If you are looking for a Damascus Chef's Knife with a razor-sharp blade then you have come to the right place!
The 8.5" Damascus Chef knife (Rosewood Series) exudes class and practicality, wrapped in an aesthetic bow.
Considered the workhorse of any high-level kitchen, the chef knife's blade makes cutting a breeze, and is a staple in every kitchen for slicing and dicing all manner of veg and meats.
Perfectly balanced, as we use only the best materials for our knives and the best methods for assembly.
Highly precise, extremely sharp and visually appealing, the Gyuto Knife is made of Excellent 67 layers 10Cr15CoMoV core Damascus steel grade material with vacuum heat treatment. The hardness reaches 60 ± 2HRC.
The blade has been polished carefully and manually, with high anti-rust and and anti-corrosion treatment.
Our Damascus Chef Knife really stands out from the crowd and you can give thanks to its beautiful broad blade that makes slicing and dicing a breeze.
EXQUISITE ROSEWOOD HANDLE
The handle is made of Premium Rosewood with double steelhead for an excellent touching and exquisite look.
Level of cutting force: 6.0-8.0 N international standards.
LASTS A LIFETIME
Our carefully designed and crafted santoku knife can last as long as one lifetime, meaning you get the same blade sharpness years after your initial purchase. If you routinely sharpen your knife and care for it, the quality never fades away.
Blade Material: 67 Layers Damascus Steel
Handle Material: High-Quality Premium Rosewood
Core Hardness: 60±2 HRC
Angle of the Edge: 15-Degree per side
- To ensure the knives' anti-rust function, please don’t let acid or corrosive juice left in the knife surface too long, such as tomato juice, lemon juice, etc.
- After use, please be sure to clean the knife, dry it with a clean cloth, placed it in a dry and ventilated place.
- To ensure to reach a better cutting effect, please select different types of knives to cut different food.
- When the knife is blunt, please use sharpener or grindstone grinding forth and back a few times, then the knife will be as sharp as new.
- please do not use your finger to test the sharpness of the blade.