The 6pcs Damascus Steel Knife Set Pakkawood series covers a superb selection of Knives that you would essentially need in your kitchen.
- 20 cm Chef Knife
- 20 cm Bread Knife
- 20 cm Cleaver Knife
- 18 cm Santoku Knife
- 12 cm Utility Knife
- 8 cm Pairing Knife
Made of made of VG-10 Japanese Damascus steel, the performance, hardness and sharpness are unbelievable to experience. Along with gorgeous shiny blades and a beautiful premium pakkawood handle to truly compliment the seamless finish.
With an excellent grip, perfect balance, and full-Tang for superb robustness, this Damascus Knife Set can easily handle your daily kitchen tasks of cutting, slicing, chopping, mincing and dicing of fruits, vegetables and all kind of meat.
WHY CHOOSE THE PAKKAWOOD SERIES DAMASCUS STEEL KNIFE SET?
Ruthlessly sharp scalpel-like edge is hand finished to a mirror polish within a staggering 15° degree edge. The knives are forged with 3.5mm thick steel. A forging process where the blade body is gradually thinned from 2.2mm to 1.7mm, which can achieve both the sharpness and the weight of the blade.
Nitrogen cooled for enhanced hardness, flexibility, and corrosion resistance
Featuring exquisite Natural Damascus blade pattern, for striking, stand-out beauty.
A precisely tapered blade minimizes surface resistance for a buttery smooth cut through.
Bolster provides a perfectly engineered balance and gently encourages a comfortable and proper pinch grip
Meticulously constructed ultra-premium K133 Pakkawood handle. The wood is chemically stabilized which makes it tougher and super durable and less likely to warp or crack.
Blade Material: 67 Layers Damascus Steel
Handle Material: High-Quality Premium Pakkawood
Core Hardness: 60±2 HRC
Angle of the Edge: 15° per side
Sharpness Level: 6.0-8.0 N international standards.
- 3.5 inches paring knife
- 5 inches utility knife
- 7 inches santoku knife
- 8 inches cleaver knife
- 8 inches bread knife
- 8 inches chef knife
Beautiful gift box.
- To ensure the knives' anti-rust function, please don’t let acid or corrosive juice left in the knife surface too long, such as tomato juice, lemon juice, etc.
- After use, please be sure to clean the knife, dry it with a clean cloth, placed it in a dry and ventilated place.
- To ensure to reach a better cutting effect, please select different types of knives to cut different food.
- When the knife is blunt, please use sharpener or grindstone grinding forth and back a few times, then the knife will be as sharp as new.
- please do not use your finger to test the sharpness of the blade.